Recent additions in reverse chronological order
- New Homepage
- Early pavilions and events are moved to respective buttons on
the homepage instead of keeping them listed in the content area.
This change is aimed towards reducing time required to download
- Thailand Network Availability Pavilion
- Network availability depends on many factors.
This pavilions show the results of continuous measurement of network
availability among major network hubs that constitute the Internet
portion in Thailand.
- The Thai Heritage Pavilion
- With an uncompromising quality, this web page has received
so many awards from all over the world.
Maintainer of the Thai Heritage
Page has recently decided to participate in the Thai Pavilion Program.
The page is now mirrored to this server for
- Bangkok Governor Election Results
- A governer of Bangkok is responsible for managing a metropolis with
9 million residences. Bangkok Governor is historically a political
position which is elected directly by the largest constituency in
the Kingdom of Thailand. Here is the result of the Bangkok Governor
- The Royal Golden Jubilee Pavilion
- A shortcut to learn why Thais love their monarch this much. Look at
what His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej has done throughout his
50-year reign and how Thai people appreciate his works.
- 1996 National University Entrance Examination Results
- In each year, more than a hundred thousand high school students in
Thailand are competing in a nation-wide examination to enter local
universities but only some fourty five thousands would succeed. Check
out the results of this annual exam
- The Thai Way Pavilion
- Chakrarot Chitrabongs is
compiling Thai culture related news and events in an attempt to create
a Virtual Center For Thai Cultural Studies.
- The Marble Temple Parvilion
- Take a look at this Digital Camera Tour made by
This is also the first Thai Pavilion Certified Page.
- The More on Asia Pavilion
- Rich information from various regional and international agencies on
developing countries in Asia is available from the Asian Institute of
Technology. Check this site out for the culturally diversed Asia.
- The Sawaddee Thailand Pavilion
- Discover what Thailand is all about. Highly recommended for non-Thai
speaking travellers. Information is provided by the Tourism Authority of
- The Fishes and Corals of
- Kasetsart University makes this a picture archive
from Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Agricultal
Cooperatives available on the web.
- The Aw.Taw.Kaw Market
- Aw Taw Kaw is a Thai acronym for the Ong Gaan Talaad Pue
Kasettakon, literally means the Commercialization Organization
for Farmers. Aw Taw Kaw operates a market in Bangkok as a place for
farmers to sell their produces to 9 million high-income Bangkokians.
This pavilion shows some varieties of what are available in the
Aw Taw Kaw Market.
Copyright © 1996
Thai Pavilion Webmaster.
All rights reserved.